“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive.”
Are you looking for more fulfilment in your life?
Or are you looking for support in making the changes you need?
For more sense of peace and effectiveness?
Are you seeking to deepen your connection to others?
Or to get yourself together, bringing more unity to your head, heart and body?
Is it your time for growth now?!
Join a six week personal development course in the fundamentals of creating more presence in your life, finding greater purpose and meaning, recontacting your own sense of aliveness and excitement, and making deeper connections with your own self and others.
In six two hour evening sessions you will be enjoying with other participants simple but powerful practices and ideas that introduce you to:-
- The basics of mindfulness practice, a simple and empowering meditation technique.
- How to be centred under pressure, stress and deal with all the incoming demands of your life more gracefully and easily..
- Recognising the deep patterns of behaviour we each have that support and sabotage our desire to live more freely and meaningfully.
- Crafting empowering and motivational goals or intentions for your life that connect you to what really matters to you and release energy.
- Rediscovering and articulating what inspires and supports you to live from your highest intentions and vision for your life.
- How to take a stand for what you believe in, powerfully but non-aggressively, even when faced with resistance.
- Bringing together your head, heart and core for greater alignment and effectiveness in all your actions and relationships.
- Making more powerful and deeper connections inside yourself and with others.
Working with embodiment practices and powerful writings that help you explore and unify your mental, emotional and physical resources, this course will give you the strength to open up to the full potential waiting for you in your life, to live from your highest aspirations, move through your troubles with greater dignity and skill, and to embody a more courageous, open-hearted and generous presence.
“Your greatest gift to the world is to get yourself together!”
Places are limited on this course.
This course can be taken on its own merits or, if a more extended and deeper dive is desired, as the introduction to the forthcoming course BEING ALIVE: THE PATH, an extended exploration of what it means to be fully alive and human in today’s evolving world.
Contact email@example.com for details of times, venues and costs.
Or ring 07866564216.
“I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.” Joseph Campbell.