“Clearcircle gives people and organisations the tools and inspiration to flourish under pressure and find meaning, so they become more alive, more connected, and take purposeful action more effectively.”
INNER DEVELOPMENT, OUTER IMPACT: WHAT CLEARCIRCLE DOES?
The world is getting faster, more complex and more demanding. The urgency of finding solutions and taking wise, connected action has rarely been so pressing.
Clearcircle enables people and organisations to think, see, feel, speak and contribute more powerfully, especially when they are under pressure.
Clearcircle cultivates for individuals and teams….
- an expansive and confident presence.
- empowerment and clarity of purpose.
- access to creativity and the bigger picture.
- greater vitality and aliveness.
- intelligent compassion for self and others.
- the ability to take new more skillful actions arising from a new sense of possibility.
- real embodied change.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Clearcircle integrates cutting edge Western leadership, neuroscience and developmental psychology tools, together with the mind-body integration traditions of the East, including mindfulness. John Tuite is a qualified Leadership Embodiment Teacher.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
We work with individuals, organisations, teams and leaders wanting to take new actions, and willing to explore themselves, their worlds and frontiers in the service of greater presence, deeper change, empowerment and compassion. Clearcircle works particularly in the education sector, but not exclusively. Since its beginnings Clearcircle has worked with top civil servants, voluntary sector organisations, manufacturers, small business people, pharmaceutical workers, poets and of course, teachers in almost every phase of our education system as well as many others. We are especially committed to bringing powerful embodiment practices, coaching and leadership development to people and organisations working towards social justice in its widest sense .
We work with private individuals and organisations.
As well as many public workshops, since its creation in 2008 Clearcircle has provided services and workshops for:-
- Strategy, Skills and Planning Unit, Home Office.
- Axialent, Conscious Business.
- Educational Institute of Scotland.
- Tomorrow’s People.
- Langdon School, Newham.
- GIlbert Scott Primary School, Croyden.
- Newham Professional Development
- Hf Chocolates Ltd.
- The Open University.
- Woodbroke College, Birmingham.
- Institute of Education, London.
- Marjorie McLure Special School, Bromley.
- Buxton All-through School, Waltham Forest.
- The Lammas Sports College and School, Waltham Forest.
- Willowfield School, Waltham Forest.
- Leytonstone School, Waltham Forest.
- Cambridge School, Hammersmith & Fulham.
- Walthamstow Academy, Waltham Forest.
- Goose Green Primary School, Southwark.
- Whipps Cross Hospital.
- London Centre for Leadership in Learning.
- Parentline UK.
- Connaught School, Waltham Forest.
PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] or 07866564216 for all enquiries.
from Integral Leadership Review January 2012 here.
“Deeply inspiring” ILR Editor.