The world is getting faster, more complex and more demanding. The urgency of finding solutions and taking wise, connected action has rarely been so pressing.
Clearcircle enables people and organisations to think, see, feel, speak and contribute more powerfully, especially when they are under pressure.
Clearcircle cultivates for individuals and teams….
- an expansive and confident presence.
- empowerment and clarity of purpose.
- access to creativity and the bigger picture.
- greater vitality and aliveness.
- intelligent compassion for self and others.
- the ability to take new more skillful actions arising from a new sense of possibility.
- real embodied change.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Clearcircle integrates cutting edge Western leadership, neuroscience and developmental psychology tools, together with the mind-body integration traditions of the East, including mindfulness. John Tuite is a qualified Leadership Embodiment Teacher.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
We work with individuals, organisations, teams and leaders wanting to take new actions, and willing to explore themselves, their worlds and frontiers in the service of greater presence, deeper change, empowerment and compassion. Clearcircle works particularly in the education sector, but not exclusively. Since its beginnings Clearcircle has worked with top civil servants, voluntary sector organisations, manufacturers, small business people, pharmaceutical workers, poets and of course, teachers in almost every phase of our education system as well as many others. We are especially committed to bringing powerful embodiment practices, coaching and leadership development to people and organisations working towards social justice in its widest sense .
We work with private individuals and organisations.
As well as many public workshops, since its creation in 2008 Clearcircle has provided services and workshops for:-
- Strategy, Skills and Planning Unit, Home Office
- Educational Institute of Scotland.
- Tomorrow’s People.
- Newham Professional Development.
- Langdon School.
- Hf Chocolates Ltd.
- The Open University
- Woodbroke College, Birmingham.
- Institute of Education.
- Marjorie McLure Special School.
- Buxton All-through School.
- The Lammas Sports College and School.
- Willowfield School.
- Leytonstone School.
- Walthamstow Academy.
- Goose Green Primary School, Southwark.
- Whipps Cross Hospital.
- London Centre for Leadership in Learning.
- Parentline UK.
- Connaught School.
- Cambridge School.
PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org or 07866564216 for all enquiries.
“Deeply inspiring” ILR Editor.